Welcome to The Buzz Lyrics Quiz #1! Write a comment below with your answers. No peeking, no cheating, no googling allowed!
Each question is worth 1 point and the Bonus is worth 2. Winners will be congratulated appropriately.
1. She’s Saying That’s Ok/Hey Baby Do What You Please/I Have The Stuff That You Want/
I Am The Thing That You Need – “Dirty Diana” Michael Jackson
2. I wanna kiss you every minute, every hour, every day/You got me in a spin but everythin’ is A.OK! “I Believe in a Thing Called Love” – The Darkness
3. Piano man he makes his stand/In the auditorium/Looking on she sings the songs/The words she knows the tune she hums – “Tiny Dancer” – Elton John
4. I was good, she was hot, stealin’ everything she got “Chelsea Dagger” The Fratellis
5. But to wait for you is all I can do and that’s what I’ve got to face “Against All Odds” Phil Collins
6. Like a child, you whisper softly to me. You’re in control, just like a child “Like a Prayer” Madonna
7. You catch that mirror way out west/
You know you’re something special and you look like you’re the best. – “Rio” Duran Duran
8. I just let the music come from my soul/So all of my people can stay on the floor “The Cupid Shuffle” Cupid
9. Father McKenzie, writing the words of a sermon that no-one will hear, No-one comes near “Eleanor Rigby” The Beatles
10. Tonight the music seems so loud/I wish that we could lose this crowd “Careless Whisper” Wham
Bonus: Paying anything to roll the dice one more time “Don’t Stop Believin” Journey
Popularity: 4% [?]