I believe you can tell a lot about a person by what TV shows they watch…or record. Here are the shows on my DVR…and you can judge me for yourself!
1. LOST – Best drama on TV.
2. House – Love, love, love this show.
3. Heroes – Former favorite show, but I think it jumped the shark.
4. Real Housewives of New Jersey – The one WITHOUT the rumored mob ties had a mug shot in a book. And she has been engaged 19 times! If you aren’t watching this show, you are missing high-quality entertainment.
5. The Office – Very hit-or-miss, but when it hits, holy mother of pearl!
6. The Soup – The weekly must-see to keep up to speed on trash TV. Joel McHale is the man. CHICKEN TETRAZZINI!
7. Gossip Girl – This is Marisa’s show. All I know is that Lil Jenny is cool…or something.
8. True Blood – Can’t wait for this to come back later this month. It’s a steamy, sexy, scary mystery show wrapped with vampire mythology and hilarious rednecks. Truth be told, if Balki was a girl, he would have been named Sookie Stackhouse Levy Schaffer.
9. Daily Show/Colbert Report – Nightly laugh-fests. I honestly watch about 1/5 of the shows, but they are nice to have, just in case there is nothing on.
10. 30 Rock – Watch for Kenneth
11. Smallville – <– Superman fan.
12. American Idol – I got hooked on Season 3. Favorite performance ever on the show:
13. My Boys – Completely underrated TBS sitcom. Not appointment viewing, but when you want to kill 22 mins on a Saturday, pop it on!
14. Dollhouse – Eliza Dushku’s hotness may not save this show from being axed…
15. Head Case – Completely off-beat show on Starz…Ali Wentworth is a strange lady.
16. Sushi Pack – Saturday morning kids cartoon. It’s terrific…not for kids at all.
17. All WWE and TNA programming – Duh.
So that’s what I’ve got…what’s on your DVR?? Post below!
Popularity: 2% [?]