Come work with me at iostudio. You know you want to.
iostudio is experiencing rapid growth and is seeking a talented and experienced public relations professional. iostudio has a growing portfolio of fast-casual restaurants, nonprofits and charities, and B2B clients in need of public relations services. We are looking for someone to oversee client projects, create fascinating and innovative promotional tactics, and position iostudio as an industry leader as a full-service marketing communications agency.
This position requires an expert ability to remain organized, work independently and think on your feet. The candidate we are looking for will:
- Create and execute PR plans for a diverse array of clients and iostudio’s own program.
- Independently build relationships with media to promote our clients’ and iostudio’s internal programs.Generate and maintain media lists using Vocus.Develop, plan, organize and initiate grassroots marketing efforts.
- Write and edit news releases.
- Travel up to 20 percent.
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
- B.S. or B.A. in public relations/advertising/marketing or related field.
- 3–5+ years of PR experience (agency or company).
- Previous restaurant and nonprofit experience preferred, but not required.
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills are essential. Ability to communicate ideas to employees, vendors, applicants and others in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint on a Mac or PC platform; PR programs (such as Cision, Vocus, MyMediaInfo, etc.); and other applicable software.
- Knowledge and ability to research information on the Web.
- A wide degree of maturity, independence, creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to pass a thorough background check as per the iostudio handbook guidelines.
To apply: email firstname.lastname@example.org