After an incredible stay in Las Vegas for the 2010 Consumer Electronics Show, I’m back in Washington, DC. And, just to wrap everything up, here are some of the highlights from my personal experience at the show!
- My favorite thing: This is a rough one. I spent most of the show working, so I guess my favorite thing was that the exhibitor lounges were stocked with Nature Valley Oat & Honey granola bars.
- Coolest Moment: My client, YoGen (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Website) won a “Best in Show” award from Gadget-Gurus! It has been a very cool journey to see this product advance…and, trust me, the best is yet to come!
- A couple actually got MARRIED during a media-only event surrounding the show…seriously…see:
- I met the guys behind Seesmic! No lie, I kinda geeked out, a la Wayne meeting Alice Cooper and Aerosmith.
- Big trends: 3D everything (but the buzz was that people didn’t want to wear glasses), hyper-thin TVs.
- Best Video of the Show:
- Final Blackjack Stats: Hours Played > Hours Slept; Finished UP $100 (buying a gift for my wife with the winnings!)
- Casinos visited: Hilton, Mirage, Luxor, Excaliber, Wynn
OK, now I’m ready to pass out. Good night, all!